Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
User Introductions
#2
Greetings,

I go by Pantagruel, and can be found nowhere on the Internet, but occasionally make appearances in cities across the Northeastern US at horrible hours of the night. I'm a hurdy gurdy player with a focus on doom metal and introducing drone and medieval sounds to genres that haven't yet utilized it.

I have never released music, and do not plan to, but wish to involve myself in places online where I can learn to better my craft. I'm a troubadour, and have only ever played for those who see me when I decide to go out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
User Introductions - by tachy_bunker - 07-01-2025, 04:31 PM
RE: User Introductions - by pantagruel - 07-29-2025, 11:28 PM
RE: User Introductions - by tachy_bunker - 08-17-2025, 01:32 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-20-2026, 01:02 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-02-2026, 06:48 PM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-14-2026, 08:30 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-18-2026, 04:08 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-28-2026, 10:27 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-14-2026, 09:35 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-25-2026, 07:56 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-14-2026, 02:23 PM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-15-2026, 05:28 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-15-2026, 09:13 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-14-2026, 06:59 PM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-15-2026, 02:26 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-29-2026, 01:10 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-15-2026, 03:32 PM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-28-2026, 08:38 AM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-14-2026, 08:56 PM
RE: User Introductions - by Ronaldblify - 08-28-2026, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)